Twin Disc Danger

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    martin G10

Hi, every body that has the twin disc upgrade
    The brake hose linking the two brake calipers looks to be a bit of a tight fit and is cutting through the front guard, (completely through on one side almost through on the other) the bike has covered 1500mls.
    martin

martin G10

Missed out this side
    martin

Blimey, that’s not good. Covered in warranty ?

martin G10

Hi, Bob
    Probably a warranty item ,
    I’ve sent an email to a member of the after sales teem that’s already dealing with a warranty claim for me , I’m waiting to hear CCM’s opinion.
    regards martin

daniel240288

ive got twin discs, but a different mud guard, and no attachment to the guard? so a different setup just incase people panic.

martin G10

Hi, Daniel
    As you say , you have a completely different setup (not a problem on your bike then). Bikes affected could be anything with a low mudguard and twin calipers , Bobber , Foggy , Six !
    The Six photoed has covered 1500mls
    regards martin

JM

Hi
    I have a different brake line set up on mine where the master single hose go to a splitter block under the yoke and then a line each to both calliper, there are no clips on the front fender, my brake switch broke twice so I connect a brake pressure switch under the yoke much neater and more reliable

Fixitbaz

I have a 2020 Spitfire Bobber Stealth with twin disk and have the same issue as the brake line rubbing the front fender has CCM sorted this out yet as mine was out of warranty since April but this should not be happening who’s the best person at CCM to contact about this issue.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.