STRIPPED BACK BOBBER STYLE
When the weekend comes around and the road is calling, the Bobber responds. It's the kind of bike that feels right, from the moment you thumb the starter.
FROM £10,585.00 OTR
SPITFIRE BOBBER FEATURES
- TIG welded steel trellis frame finished in a high quality Kingsport Grey powder coating
- Adjustable Marzocchi upside-down forks and black YSS Shock
- Avon Cobra white-wall tyres provide excellent grip and handling
- Low-Slung Dual Exhaust System
- Floating tractor-style saddle (Vegan)
- Low rear sub-frame makes the Bobber the most accessible model in the Spitfire series
- J.Juan radial disc brakes
- Mid-Position Foot Pegs & Controls provide superior comfort
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSENGINE CHASSIS, SUSPENSION & BRAKES STATIC DIMENSIONS
|Engine||Bore x stroke – 100 x 76.5 mm|
|Engine Type||Single cylinder, Four-stroke|
|Torque||58 Nm @ 5,500 RPM|
|Oil Capacity||1.8 Litres|
|Fuel System||Injection: Mikuni D45|
|Clutch||Multiple-disc, wet, Hydraulic control|
|Average Fuel Consumption||56 mpg (71/100 km)|
|Tank||Nylon Composite – Painted Finish|
|Frame Type||High strength steel, Hand Tig welded|
|Rake (Fork Angle)||26°|
|Front Suspension||100 mm wheel travel. Adjustable|
|Rear Suspension||100 mm wheel travel. Adjustable|
|Front Brake||320 mm Disc|
|Rear Brake||240 mm Disc|
|Power / weight ratio||0.41 HP / kg|
|Overall Height (excl Mirrors)||1,100 mm|
|Overall Length||2,117 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||14 litres|
STRIPPED-BACK BOBBER WITH ADDED SPITFIRE STYLE
The Bobber or “Bob-Job”evolved in 1930’s America from the “Cut-Down” bikes of the 1920’s. These were stripped back minimalist machines with all accessories removed, a “chopped”rear and a lowered seat height making for a more compact, lighter motorcycle.
It was a logical choice then to launch our own version of the Bobber, taking its underpinnings from the lean and lithe Spitfire, a bike as stripped back as a modern road legal bike can be.
Don’t be deceived by those laid-back looks; like all Spitfires, this bird can fly!
For more information on the Blackout or to reserve your bike, enquire now.