Thing of beauty

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Colin

My Six was delivered today and what a thing of beauty it is. I cant wait to get out on it. If you’re still waiting for yours then be patient as it’s worth the wait

Dave W

Hiya Colin,

Received mine last Friday; it is truly gorgeous. I’m checking everyday on the DVLA website, but as yet it’s still not registered, so can’t ride it on the road.

Has yours been registered yet?

Regards Dave

Colin One

When did you both order your Six’s?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Colin One.
    Dave W

Hiya Gents,

I ordered mine 12 months ago; so it’s been a long wait. It was worth it though; just wish that it was registered so that I can get out and ride it.

Regards Dave

Colin

It took the DVLA 10 days from receiving the paperwork from CCM to issuing my V5. Rang on day 9 and they had no rcord. Low and behold it was issued later that day!

Colin

My order was finally completed today 😊 The paddock stand has arrived (last thing on my wishlist to be sent) and it’s fantastic. I’m now able to easily move my bike around the workshop and get it out of the way when not in regular use – also feels much more stable than on the sidestand! So with the CCM Spitfire dust cover fitted it is now put away nice and cosy should we not get any more nice weather for the foreseeable ☹

Kevin

Hi Gents,

Received my one last week and my god was it so worth the wait, absolutely stunning.
    Even the missus has turned round and said it gorgeous and she’s not in to bikes.
    Can’t wait to take her out for a run through the hills.

Colin

Just got my Spitfire out of the workshop to start her up, having not riden it since some time before Christmas and two things are beginning to bug me. Why does the clock not keep good time? I’m forever resetting it as I can’t stand having a clock that doesn’t tell the correct time! It seems to lose about 5 minutes a week. Also, wouldn’t it have been nice to have blanked off the redundent mirror holes in the clutch and front break fittings. My Commando had rubber plugs but wouldn’t a nice domed alloy plug look good? I think you can tell I need to get out on it soon then these things will stop annoying me.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.