Reply To: CCM enthusiast


(a) If you´re satisfied with the bike, and don´t want to sell it, you could apply for the type of personal registration that I managed to obtain. I have to carry a copy around with me and I cannot re-sell the bike within the EU (if I wanted, I could send it back to the UK to be sold).

(b) You could leave it on the UK register with a UK number plate for a year (you´d need someone to register it for you in nthe UK). Apparently you´d then have to take it back to the UK for a short period before bringing it back to D.

Don´t expect the Spitfires to ever be EU conform.