With the stance of a snorting, angry bull, this super cool Street Tracker just begs to be ridden. From the wide, cow horn bars, to the upswept tail, this bike has serious attitude. Stunning, black Haan wheels, laced with Excel rims and shod with sticky 19" rubber, makes this steer, super sure-footed. CCM's signature tubular trellis frame sports a stylish suit of high quality body panels, creating a bang up to date spin on retro flat track cool.
The new Street Tracker bears more than a passing resemblance to CCMs of old, with its aggressive stance and gorgeous black, 19” laced Haan wheels, wearing purposeful flat track rubber.
Bike shown includes optional Carbon Pack.
Street Tracker White Green
Street Tracker Grey Red
Street Tracker Grey/Black
Street Tracker Yellow/Black
- 19" Black laced Haan Wheels
- Maxxis road legal flat-track tyres
- New Carbon Body Kit
- All New Exhaust System with Titanium end can
- J Juan Black Edition Brake Calipers
- Scrambler style mid position Bars
- New stylish radiator cowls & carbon frame infills
- choose from 4 x stunning colour palettes
- New semi-perforated double-ribbed saddle
- Black anodised ancillariy components & Black Forks
- Radiator guard as standard in titanium grey
- New Multi-Function Rear Lights
- Magura hydraulic Clutch & Oberon Slave Cylinder
- Competition Number Boards
- Black coil spring
*CCM Motorcycles reserve the right to make specification changes where necessary. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
CCM know more than a thing or two about making bikes go round corners - with Marco Belli piloting, CCM took British and European Flat Track honours back in 2008 - just one of CCM's many accolades since Alan Clews began building race bikes back in '71.
With four distinctive colourways, the striking new Street Tracker from CCM stands out amongst a crowded bike meet car park.
|Engine||Bore x stroke – 100 x 76.5 mm|
|Engine Type||Single cylinder, Four-stroke|
|Torque||58 Nm @ 5,500 RPM|
|Fuel System||Injection: Mikuni D45|
|Clutch||Multiple-disc, wet, Hydraulic control|
|Average Fuel Consumption||56 mpg (7 1/100 km)|
|Tank||Nylon Composite – Painted Finish|
|Service Intervals||3,500 miles (5,600 km)|
|Frame Type||High strength steel, Hand Tig welded|
|Rake (Fork Angle)||26°|
|Front Suspension||120 mm wheel travel. Adjustable|
|Rear Suspension||120 mm wheel travel. Adjustable|
|Front Brake||320 mm Disc|
|Rear Brake||240 mm Disc|
|Dry Weight||145 kg|
|Power / weight ratio||0.38 HP / kg|
|Seat Height||830 mm|
|Overall Height (excl Mirrors)||1,130 mm|
|Overall Length||2,145 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||14 litres|