Why can CCM not deliver what they promise

Great British Handcrafted Motorcycles Forums CCM Motorcycles – General Discussion Why can CCM not deliver what they promise

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RAW72

Just cancelled my £18000 spitfire! Delivery was due for March and found out yesterday that they have not even started the build. Had to find out by calling to firm up a delivery date. Very poor.

I am starting to worry now

RAW72

Hi Bob, sorry it won’t let me email you back. I put a £500 deposit down in October 2021 for a £18000 spitfire six fully loaded. I visited the Factory in November to firm the spec. At this point I was told a January build, VOSA test in Feb delivery in March. I had no reply to any emails so resorted to emailing the general spitfire@ ccm-motorcycle.com and then I had a very terse reply from the sales chap who dealt with my original buy saying delay to production, possibly a build in March. They would email when it was ready for handover in April/ May. I emailed back asking for a firmer date but had nothing back. Have now decided to cancel and buy something a little more reliable. Very disappointed!!
    Hope you get a better service.
    Richard

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.