Welcome to the new forum

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    derek s

Salut Jean Marc

Je suis très content de tes nouvelle je pense que nous tous le deux son vraiment content avec cette petite moto sportive. Dommage pour Stephane pas de chance lui !!!

Si tu es dans la région drome vienne me voir

Derek

derek s

I think mine is number 105 but number 4 in France. Apart from the missing parts mine looks and rides great. My son took it out for a spin and think I am going to be sharing the thing for a while until he can save up enough to get his own!

breizh33.jmc

Bonjour Derek!
    Oui! Avec plaisir. pareil pour toi. Si tu viens dans ma région Bordelaise, surtout n’hésite pas à me prévenir, je serai très heureux de t’accueillir chez moi. Ce sera avec grand plaisir!
    A bientot!!!

Pizzaman

Hi, I just purchased second hand (not that you’d know it) my 2019 Spitfire Cafe Racer. Absolutely love it (also have a Triumph speed triple which is just as lovely). Can’t stop riding around the lanes of Dorset. Service booked in and a few little additions. Customer service has been fantastic. Been on the facebook group and only slightly worrk is that the previous owner has removed the rear mudguard/numberplate holder and gone for a small numberplate side holder. Looks amazing but I’m worried about the indicators. Will the led’s behind the seat be enough or do I have to re-attach the rear contraption that has everything? Any advice welcome.

Welcome Pizzaman.
    I would give Steve Bridgeman in CCM aftersales a call about fitting some underseat LED indicator units.
    They look cool and are much more visible than the led strip items.
    He is on 01204 866268

Pizzaman

Thanks John, will do. That sounds a great solution.

mark

hi, new to the forum but not CCM. ive had my six for a year now and its been fun the whole time,,,, i took for a long ride on the weekend to KOTI in Stafford, on leaving the motorway i noticed i did not have a front brake!?! not ideal. i stopped off in a friends house to have look and it seams like air has got in the system. when i bled the top nipple and the leaver this sorted the problem. however on riding home it happen again!!! can someone tell me if they have had this happen? if not i may have a faulty lever/top cylinder.
    thanks
    mark

Hi Mark As discussed, this isn’t a common issue however we are investigating it now and will be in touch very soon.
    John

daniel240288

Hi All,

Recently aquired 156 of 250 cafe racer, initial thoughts are its great.

I did email about the frame swap for rust as its done less than 500 miles and has the rust all over under the lacquer. Also to see if the factory was open to the public popping by so i could get a rad guard and some bits?

Ive not heard back as of yet, but have seen in the forums others have had the frame swap done?

Look forward to a CCM meet,

Welcome Daniel
    The chap you need to contact is Steve Bridgeman re your frame. – [email protected]
    I would advise calling the parts department on 01204 544930 between 08:30 and 12:30 to see if they have stock first.
    Regards
    John

Foggy 1

Hello Jon I’m a foggy flat tracker owner since march of this year I’m afraid I have a love hate thing going on with me bike love it for zipping around hate it coz it’s way too loud for me and CCM don’t seem bothered about helping me out with some sort of baffle to quieten it down a bit so it may have to Go will someone be at bike show on Friday this week to help me out here’s hopefully Jonathan

Hi Jonathan
    I will be at the show so please introduce yourself and lets see what we can do.
    Regards
    John

Foggy 1

Cheers John see you Friday at show thanks again Jonathan

Gav Astill

Hi, Gav here, from Little Budworth in Cheshire (right next to Oulton Park for those who know it). Been riding for forty years, examples of all four Japanese makes plus Laverda and several Guzzis has spent time in my garage. Wanted a CCM for several years and took the plunge at Motorcycle Live 2021, which really was meant only to be a day out. Bobber Stealth on order

gill

Hi all! Just put a deposit down on a Spitfire Bobber. Very excited !!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 181 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.