Welcome to the new forum

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 181 total)
  • Author

Hi Graeme We believe it will definitely be next week now.

G.R.F.

Cool

Hi Im New Here

derek s

Hi

Derek proud owner of a CCM blackout Number 4 in France where I live. Been riding for some 40 years and have a Ducati Multistrada 1200S for touring and fell in love with the Spitfire so ordered one. I first saw it at a show where Stephane Mezzard was promoting the range and simply could not wait to get one so as soon as he emialed me I ordered one 🙂 Great fun bike to ride and drove back from Clermont Ferrand 2 weeks ago (280kms) once I had taken delivery from Stephane Mezzard the guy selling these machines over here. Have a problem with the speedo that does not work since the day I picked it up hoping to get a replacement sent over asap and waiting for the Hero kit as well to be delivered as well. The bike is simply amazing although not at all very fast and surprisingly comfortable and very easy to handle and to maintain. It’s attracting a lot of attention as well as people stop to look at it. My son has been riding it he has his license and have no doubt he will be taking it out as well.

Amazing machine…

Welcome Derek!
    It’s great to see some of our “offshore” based customers joining in.
    Stephane is a great guy and an incredible rider too!
    Let me know if you have any issues with the speedo arriving.
    Best regards
    John

derek s

Hi John

Stephane is a great rider I road out with him last week

He has the speedo now and will send to me but poor bloke has COVID so sick in bed 🙂

Crikey! I want aware! He’s quick but not fast enough to lose that nasty virus!

Crikey! I want aware! He’s quick but not fast enough to lose that nasty virus!

derek s

John

I sent an email to CCM to just ask for any technical details for fitting the speedo as I said its in France so hope its just a case of being able to change it without having to take the bike to bits!

I am also asking for a status on the Hero kit which I ordered but bike arrived without them being fitted. Stephane was coming back to me before he fell ill and I wont bother him with it now but I have asked CCM to send the parts to my house so I can fit them.

When I rode out with him he had his girlfriend on the back of the bike and was popping wheelies braver man than me that’s for sure

Derek

We have a new parts manager starting today but I will see if we can get an update for you on the Hero kit.

The speedo is a little tricky as the tank needs to be removed to access cabling etc.

derek s

No rush John I am travelling all of next week so will not be able to touch the bike for a week anyway but thanks for the support

Thanks Derek. Safe travels

derek s

and there she is

breizh33.jmc

bonjour Derek,
    Je suis Jean Marc, j’étais venu récupérer mon Foggy le meme jour que toi chez Stephane.
    Nous avons passé un bon moment ensemble et avec ton fils super sympa!
    J’espere que ton problème de compteur va vite se réparer. Pour moi, pas de soucis, super moto très content de mon choix.
    J’ai su pour Stéphane. Je l’ai appelé, on lui souhaite bon rétablissement le plus vite possible.
    A bientôt sur la route?
    Amicalement,
    Jean Marc

flex2black

Derek

Glad you are enjoying and we are TWINS as I also own #4 Blackout. I am awaiting parts that were not with the bike and also replacement of a few things that were not up to snuff.
    But, what a sweet ride and a beauty among grunts…….. long live the blackout.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 181 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.