Welcome to the new forum

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Markpotter

Hi all. I am buying a spitfire to tomorrow to use more readily than my 1954 BSA A10. Just wondering about filling it up as the seller and me are a bit vague?

Pieman

Current recommendations from CCM are to use super unleaded until they are satisfied it won’t damage the tank or pipes. To be fair it runs better on super unleaded anyway. Some ‘cheaper’ brands still contain quite a lot of ethanol still, so advise you stick to the likes of Esso for now.

David 252

I use E5 when I can, E10 is ok to use as I have been for the last two years and 8k miles so far. E10 doesn’t cause any running issues.

Karim Lago

Praise indeed Jutster! Thank you for the kind words and welcome to the forum!

mickwragg

Hi,
    I’m Mick and new to CCM
    I have just purchased my first CCM Spitfire Foggy S Rep – 013 of 300 and love these bikes.
    I’ve had dozens of various manufacturers bikes of all Genres and currently also have a Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe and a scooter which I use for commuting to work with.
    This may be the first Spitfire of a collection for me.

Kevin Deamer

Hi All, just bought No 179 Spitfire Cafe Racer, my first CCM bike. It’s a gem. Any other CCM owners around the Saffron Walden area?

David 252

Hi Kevin – yes, on a Six. I’m in for a service next Tuesday so I’ll be back on the roads after that. Fancy a ride out on the 1st of March – just a local warm up?
    David

K.Deamer

Hi David, I have just DM’d you. I got locked out of the Forum and despite numerous ‘forgot password’ attempts and phone calls to CCM they did nothing to help so i have re-registered. Apologies for being late to reply.

It was a shame to have experienced such good pre-sales attention, including the promise to pop a CCM T-shirt and CCM Cap in a bag when the bike was delivered to soon feeling a little discarded. The Cap and T-Shirt did not arrive and are not big deals but they would have made me feel part of the CCM Clan when not out on the bike.

Anyhow, I am looking forward to meeting up and getting some miles in.
    Thanks
    Kevin

David 252

Fancy a ride out to Finchingfield next Saturday morning, the weather looks to be ok. Just a warm up for the year.

Hi Kevin.
    I’m sorry to hear of your issues.
    I’m the person who “unlocks” accounts but I wasn’t aware of this.
    Could you advise who you spoke to at CCM so that we can ensure it doesn’t happen again please?
    Also, who offered you the free merchandise?
    Regards
    John

Tony

Hi Everyone. I’m Tony (Nick name Toto). Got a Maverick last October. Like most on here had lots of different bikes and still got a couple. I’m split my time between Holmfirth in West Yorkshire and Helmsley in Norrh Yorkshire, so if anyone fancy’s a ride out let me know. Just getting the bike out after Winter. Could someone Fromm CCM let me know the recommended tyre pressures on the Maverick please?

Hi Brenda
    Welcome to the forum. Which part of the country are you in?
    We’re running test rides around the UK so might be a good opportunity to see the bikes up close and try one out.
    Much depends on your height (leg length specifically), less so style of riding and mostly which bike appeals most aesthetically..
    Take a look at the test ride calendar here

AlexSmit

honey123

ofilmywap bollywood movies download This website is same as the Vidmate application which allows you to download movie the easily same way you can download through the website easily. This website gives you a list of latest movies name, storage going to take for that movie and Picture Quality in which it is available. Which make you choose your option and finalize quality option you want to choose addition to that it will also give you year info the movie was released.

fashion123

To make your gums healthy and strong, you can follow these steps:Practice good oral hygiene: Brush your teeth at least twice a day using a soft-bristled toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste. Clean along the gumline and gently massage your gums while brushing. Also, make sure to floss daily to remove plaque and food particles from between your teeth and along the gumline.Use an antimicrobial mouthwash: Rinse your mouth with an antimicrobial mouthwash after brushing and flossing. This can help kill bacteria and reduce plaque buildup on your gums.Maintain a balanced diet: Eat a nutritious diet that includes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and dairy products. These foods provide essential vitamins and minerals that contribute to gum health. Limit your intake of sugary and acidic foods as they can increase the risk of gum disease.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 181 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.