Welcome to the new forum

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 178 total)
  • Author
    flowerdj

Hello to you all. Thought I’d come on here and say hello. Finally been able to go out on my Bobber after a 2 year break. Went out for a couple of short rides and have to agree with the comments on here. Fantastic grin factor, great sound and so light. Only current concern is that side stand. I feel nervous leaving the bike, so if there is an updated version which allows the bike to lean a bit more, I would love to know more.

Thanks for creating such a iconic machine guys.

Daniel Image-Flower

JackR

Morning everyone, just acquired a FT6 with only 173 miles on the clock (its not cot 250). After years of sportsbikes nad the odd bit of club racing it was a bit of a punt but……

What a cracking little bike

Welcome Daniel!

Great to hear you’re back on the road on your Bobber.

What age is the bike may I ask?

We see so many people dismissing these bikes because they dont have Top Trumps winnning BHP figures and they’re really missing out on a fanmtastic riding experience.

Great to hear you’ve seen the light (weight) 🙂

Steenie

Hi All just recently got my Bobber & only managed 1 ride out yet but I agree it’s a great fun bike. I hope to get many more rides some but have a little teething problem for you guys to sort first

Welcome Steenie. Have you been in contact with the after sales team or is there anything we can do to assist?

paravil

I´m an ex-pat, living within the EU. I´ve got two CCMs (Flat Tracker & 644DS) The Flat Tracker is on a `special permit´, which means that I can´t sell it to anyone who wants to use it within the EU. I´d like to trade in the Flat Tracker in the UK and purchase a Six. Has anyone managed to get a new CCM registered in the EU????

martin G10

Hi, Paravil
    Search, Marmouget F
    he has had a bike imported to France and posts an importers name
    regards martin

Mike Alvin

hi

Gpmccm

Hi John, just like to say a big hello and thank you for letting me join the forum. I passed my bike license way back in 1977 and I have had various makes and models of bikes, but I have never owned a CCM. I placed an order for a maverick infinity back in march and I’m getting very excited about taking delivery and can’t wait to become part of the CCM biking family.
    Regards Gerald.

Welcome Gerald!
    The Maverick is a favourite of mine. It’s versatile, looks great and above all it’s fun to ride!
    Have you joined the Maverick Facebook page? There’s a great story about mark Goulding’s tour of Britain on our Maverick on the Malle Rally.
    Regards
    John

colinb

Hello folks,
    I’ve not posted before despite getting my Blackout over a year ago. I rode out over the Horshoe Pass and surrounding area last night to make the most of the warm weather. Ponderosa Cafe was shut so no brew there but still a great 100 miles or so on A and B road twisties! The blackout was in its element. The light weight and 50:50 tyres seem perfect for these country back roads that take a lot of weather and agricultural traffic and get quite potholed. Still smiling so wanted to share – love this bike!

cheers, Colin

ps tried to fix the image being the wrong way around, it looks right when i upload it – sorry!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by colinb.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by colinb.
    Pizzaman

Sounds like a grand day out. I know exactly what you mean about the smile factor. You just catch yourself.

CJR

Hi All
    Traded my Triumph Street Scrambler at the end August for a Blackout. What a transformation. Love how the CCM handles and is responsive. I don’t ride for long periods, so this will be a great bike for those quick hour riding sessions I sometimes get.
    Love the look of the Blackout.
    Unfortunately its back at the showroom, as the rear brake seized on and locked the rear wheel. Hope to have it back soon.
    Chris

KevinS3

Try a decent distance ride? I’ve completed 2x 120+ miler’s, the first I must have been tense as I got a sharp pain between the shoulder blades but the recent one last week was perfect. Being a short ar5e doesn’t help on getting the blood in the legs flowing instantly but if you split the ride in to 20-30min stints it’s not that bad.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 178 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.