Very first post

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Martin

Great to see CCM create a forum, looking forward to contributing and also learning from and meeting others.

johnybigarms

Totally agree, this forum will be a revelation and it won’t take long to be the place to go to find out the finer details, see folks bikes, modifications, personalisation etc, keep up the good work CCM, loving my Flat tracker, seats terrible, good for 30 miles only, numb bum 😯

Jutster

Same for me Johny, I’ve done a maximum of around 10 miles before stopping to give my arse a rest and to stand and look at it. I’ve only been out a few times and I had someone come up to me and start asking questions when stopping for fuel, and the same when I parked it up on a quay.

johnybigarms

Hi Jutster, I’m really pleased with the Flat Tracker, for me personally, it’s the best looking spitfire of all so far, the components are so high end, I asked a friend to find some plastic on the Spitfire, he pointed to two things, the fast idle lever and the front brake reservoir cap, We laughed, that’s it, I said We can change them too from the CCM goodies on offer, stunning bikes, I’ve done 800 miles with zero issues, gets better as the miles build, but that seat 😩 has to go, I’m hoping CCM can offer a gel pad, nothing else, just the pad they use in manufacture, send me one do I can replace the inners of the current seat and hopefully cure the sitting on a brick feel, CCM is that a possibility? If so how much please?!!!! Pleeeeeeeease?

Jutster

Just gone and done another 600 odd pounds in accessories!! Going to fit Cafe Racer bars to the flat tracker as I’m hoping with the carbon tail piece, twin pipes and twin headlights it could be looking even more unique. Let’s see.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Jutster.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Jutster.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.