Two CCMs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    paravil

Hi, I´m Patrick. I´ve been a biker for most of my life (don´t own a car).I´ve got two CCMs and would really like to echange one of them for a Spitfire.

Peter CCM

Hey Patrick,

I am a biker also almost my whole life (do own a car 😉 ).
    What CCm´s do you own?
    I am Looking for a CCM 604 e Dual Sport.

But I do not have a Spitfire to trade in…

Have fun and take care.

Best regards and greetings from Germany.

Peter

paravil

Hi Peter,

One is a 644DS (the one I use most) and the spare is a CCM 644 Flat Tracker that is on a limited registratiion (cannot be registered by anyone else within the EU). I´d have to bring it back to the UK in the event. I suppose I´d have the same situation if I attempted to import a Spitfire!

I´ve owned a 604 and appreciate the ability to do what you want with the engine. That is one of the main reasons that I´m hanging on to the 644.

What part of the country are you in? (I´m in Berlin)

Patrick

Peter CCM

Hi Patrick,

ah a pity. I am totally in love with the 604 Rotax engine in the CCM dual Sport bikes… Not really interested in the Suzuki engine eventhough it is a Long lasting engine.
    Let me check with a friend if he is interested.
    What is your proposed Price for the bike which is registerable in Germany? Is a SM or a Off Road Version?

Thx.

Peter

paravil

Sorry Peter! That´s the one I´m never going to sell.

Peter CCM

Completely understandable…

paravil

… but if you´re looking for a ROTAX CCM, how about a British Army 500cc Armstrong Harley Davidson/CCM. There are number of Army surplus dealers.You´ll find most of them on: http://bikelinks.com/directory/Makes/CCM/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.