Swap for Monza petrol cap

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KevinS3

I have just acquired #158 Scrambler and it has many extras, which is why I went for it. When it was originally purchased, the extra out of stock was the pillion pedals and these are still in the box with all relevant nuts & bolts. If there is anyone who would like to do a swap? I will never fit them as I can’t cope with backseat drivers in the car.

KevinS3

For some reason, this only went to my personal email, I clicked on the link below and just went to website? I have copied my reply with the question and no link? This was sent by a Mike.

“Hi Kevin, I don\’t have a Monza cap to swap with you 🤔 but I\’m interested in the rear foot pegs, what are you looking at for them ££ and could y …”

I was planning a straight swap, expecting the cap to be used, I pay my postage in the UK to the customer visa versa. I’m in newish territory, just know the pegs are useful and should have more value the aesthetic? So want to minimise what I have to pay out for the Monza cap.

Mike

Hi Kevin, I sent you the message via the send a message link. As I said , I’m interested in the rear pegs if they are for sale. Thanks, Mike.

KevinS3

Apologies Mike,
    £130, not sure what the 2022 price is but in 2018 they were just short of £160 inc vat. Where about sin the world are you based? I’m in Wakefield.

KevinS3

This post can be removed, I have acquired a Monza fuel cap.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.