Speedo Broken

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MarkS

Hi Everyone

Having to take this to the airways to try and resolve. I have been in contact with CCM since September 2020 to find a solution to fix my broken speedo. It hasn’t bothered me so much over the winter not being able to ride but it’s now April and time to get out. Living in Northern Ireland my situation is slightly different but last time I looked it’s still part of the Uk. I am constantly hearing what amazing after service CCM offer this is not my experience.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 12 months ago by MarkS.
    DavidJ

Hi Mark,
    I don’t know if this is of any help but I had a problem with my speedo and trip meter when I used my bike for the first time after a lay off over Christmas. Both speedo and trip were significantly under reading. I e-mailed John Drogan directly and had a quick response from him saying he had passed the information on to Steve.I had an e-mail from Steve within half a day telling me one of the technicians would contact me as soon as possible. The following day Ben rang me to discuss the problems. He talked me through the settings in the instrument panel and found one that wasn’t as it should be. It was easily corrected following the technicians clear instructions and everything was sorted in 48 hours.
    Might be worth contacting Steve or John directly and try and have a chat with one of the technicians.

John Drogan – [email protected]
    Steven Bridgeman – [email protected]

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by DavidJ.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.