Running in Service

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    johnybigarms

Had Ben Lightbown of the CCM servicing team come to my house to carry out my running in service (1st service) and all I can say is WOW, what a guy, he spent 3 hours fettling and improving my Flat Tracker, I had the Stage 1 remap loaded into the ECU, changed the 43 tooth rear sprocket to a 40 teeth sprocket, suspension settings adjusted, tick over adjusted, breather filter repositioned, installed new synthetic engine oil and filter, checked brakes and fluid levels, chain tension, throttle cable slack removed, checked and tightened every single nut and bolt, test ridden and cleaned, now that’s what I call servicing, the results are an improved ride, better mid range pull, reduced engine revs at high speeds (70 Mph) full throttle blasts now possible and peace of mind my Spitfire is at its best.
    Ben carries every accessory available in his van, including demo stock, so you can see and feel the quality, even the short tail pipes, soooo tempted, but resisted, maybe next year, even had softer springs for my forks should I feel the need to soften the suspension more, but to honest I’m happy with the original springs now they are adjusted.
    Ben is certainly highly skilled and knows these bikes back to front, a huge thank you from me, he’s happy to chat whilst he works his magic, I hope to see him soon for a few more mods as funds allow.

Hi Johnny
    It lovely to receive such positive feedback. We are really proud of the team
    Are we able to share this post I will certainly share with my colleagues and Ben of course.
    Thanks once again
    John

johnybigarms

That would be great John, thanks again and well done in producing such great bikes, best of all, designed, made and ridden in the U.K, now where else can you say that?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.