PARTS AND SERVICE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ray

Hi John I am thinking of buying a gp450rs but it is fitted with a low seat and the moto wheels, do CCM still sell the normal hight seat and the larger wheels and do you still service them at base and customers home address. cheers Ray

Hi Ray
    Theres a slight anomaly in what youre saying. The ” low” seat was standard and the “normal height seat” was the Tall option. I have 31″ inside leg and I always preferred the tall seat for better riding position and long distance comfort and whilst it was still lofty, the bike was so light, it never gave me cause for concern.
    email [email protected] and Mike should be able to confirm stock of the above

johan122

Experience the thrill of a Polaris Slingshot, featuring three wheels, two seats, AutoDrive or manual transmission, and an open-air design for carefree scenic adventures – all enhanced by Kemimoto Polaris Slingshot’s range of Lower Accent Panels, Bags, and Covers. We carry a large selection of Polaris Slingshot Accessories at Kemimoto. To help us serve you better, please select your vehicle. From your selection, we’ll match products that fit.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by johan122.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.