Offers Section

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I have been registered as an owner since joining when I had my FT35, just taken delivery of my ‘Blackout’ (stunning) but can’t find the offers section for the service plan, nor do I seem to be able to edit my profile?

Hi,
    So do offers actually exist ?
    I have various things from the shop in my wishlist as specified previously and have tried moving to pay but have never seen any discount applied.
    Do owners actually get any long term discount on goods, or do CCM just offer discounts every so often ? Not criticising, just enquiring as I would like some stuff, but if there is no discount I can get stuff cheaper elsewhere, but unfortunately without the branding. A small discount would make a big difference, even if still more expensive than OEM.

Hi Bob
    We do offers from time to time so watch this space!

Steve

Hi all
    Still having trouble with the offers thing.
    I’ve followed all the above, logged in as owner, gone shopping, put four items on the wishlist…..no price change! Can’t move them to the cart either so don’t know if prices change then?
    Every time I hit the offers tab it brings up this thread!
    Is it just me missing something or am I going at this completely arse about face 🥴

Hi Steve,
    I could be wrong, but when I raised this earlier I was led to believe that there wasn’t any current offers. John Drogan said they periodically add offers, but I haven’t seen any in my time on the forum which is over 6 months.
    If you manage to track anything down then please let me know !
    Bob

Steve

Hi Bob
    Cheers for this.
    I’ll just have to keep an eye out, see what happens…..
    Thanks again

Still waiting to see any offers made available and I’ve been on here for nearly a year what chance any for Christmas? I’m guessing that there are no black Friday ones. It would be nice for something to reward loyalty …..

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.