Offers Section

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    orangeharley

Where can I find the ‘Offers’ section referred to for the purchase of the three years service package?

Colin One

Did you login as an Enthusiast, or current Owner?

orangeharley

Colin I am logged in as enthusiast. How do I now change my profile to owner?

Colin One

Whilst logged in go to account which is icon above the CCM club icon and edit your account details to ‘Owner’

orangeharley

Colin. Done, thank you for that!

Colin One

Your welcome.

marcpocock

Thanks for raising this question and providing the answer guys. I had not realised the distinction between enthusiast and owner!

All sorted now and “offers” button available. Yea!

This offers is a bit ‘pants’ Q: what are the offers ……. As a CCM owner do we get 10% off accessories ? ….I have just also bought a Bobber and want to know if I get discount being an owner ? Thanks……..ALSO have a fully loaded Stealth for sale if anyone one is interestead……..
    JB

Hi CCM, I don’t quite understand this offer section as I can’t see any offers.

Roo

Good point, where are the offers in the Offers section??

martin G10

Hi, everybody
    Good point, I joined this forum over a year ago, (as an owner waiting for delivery, I had also waited for the promised forum invitation) The Offers, discounts at the forum launch had already expired, I think it was 10% off accessories, I can’t remember any offers since other than in the servicing sections, service plan.
    regards martin

Mike

If you go through the accessories and save the ones you want to your wish list. The discount is applied once there in there. Give it a try.

Kieran

Hi all,

New member, but discovered if you accessories to your wish list, they are then offered to you at a discount. Just view you wish list to see the accessories and the new offered price! Boom!

Kieran

Loving this months offers…..Don’t see any T-shirts, wallets, key rings are out of stock. Why don’t you do Mugs or simple stickers or fridge magnets. I am still waiting for my Leather document holder which has been over half a year now and no update. Come on you are banging out great bikes but after service is not so good. If you look at Herald who are much younger than CCM they have absolutely loads of stuff………even coffee. Get your marketing PR people to up there game. Looking at booking a service but again I can’t find it. Have you got the option yet to pay on a monthly basis rather than shell out £300 plus at once.

Q: is anyone else waiting for Santa to bring their ‘Leather document folder’, I’ve been waiting around 9 months for mine which is probably the build time of a 100+ bikes. Recently wrote to the guys in the office and didn’t even get a reply.
    Season’s Greetings Happy CCM riders

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.