New Owner in Wiltshire

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SimonC

Hi, have signed up as a member here having just yesterday bought a second-hand but basically unused (ao am calling it new!) Spitfire Cafe Racer. Cannot wait for it to arrive here with me in the next few days.

I previously bought a Ducati from a chap in West Sussex near Worthing who was selling that bike due to the arrival of his own Spitfire. Are you on here by any chance? Sorry but I have lost your contact details! If you are, then you might like to know that I too have seen the light (both senses of the word).

I will be found, on most weekends and indeed any other time I can escape SWMBO and family,’pottering’ (officer) majestically around Wiltshire, Dorset and the Isle of Wight so do wave if you see me.

Happy to virtually meet you all but even happier, and excited, to own this piece of automotive art that sounds like the hounds of hell but looks like heaven.

And my name is Simon by the way!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by SimonC.

Welcome Simon!
    The beauty of selling direct is that we get to know our customers pretty well and these beautiful lightweight single-seat works of automotive art allow many of them (male & female)some “me time”
    Bikes are a great way to escape the clutter of modern life as we must focus on the ride shutting out the daily stresses

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.