New Member (and potential owner) in South Wales.

Great British Handcrafted Motorcycles Forums * New members – Introduce yourself here New Member (and potential owner) in South Wales.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    John

Good Morning from South Wales! I’m planning to visit the factory later this week, hoping to place an order for a Bobber. I’ve been thinking about this for a while and it is a scratch I just have to itch!! One thing that puzzles me a little is the number of CCM’s on Autotrader/Ebay for sale with very low mileage often with several previous owners. Any ideas why this should be??
    I have a 1974 Suzuki Kettle and a BMW R nine t Scrambler – which is for sale btw….https://www.autotrader.co.uk/bike-details/202106274301490 if anybody is interested. If it doesn’t sell it will go in part ex for the Bobber.

Looking forward to seeing a bike in the flesh!!

Welcome John.

It’s hard to know why people sell their vehicles however the best measure is all of the people who retain their bikes and, as you will see as you meet more owners, the number of people who have multiple CCMs.

I’ve ridden most of the Spitfire series of bikes and the Bobber was the bike that didn’t appeal at first but once I’d ridden one I became an instant fan. They really comfortable and great fun too!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.