New Frame Colour Brochure

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

If you’re thinking of switching from clearcoat to a solid frame powder coating, then you can see examples of the 2022 range of colours HERE.

For new motorcycles, KINGSPORT GREY is the standard colourway and all other colours are available as a £499 option.

bucksfizz

Hello John,

I don’t quite understand the wording. It starts by saying “If you’re thinking of switching from clearcoat…”, which implies that clearcoat is the default. Then it states that KINGSPORT GREY is the standard. I have ordered a new Classic Tracker in Petrol Blue, so what will I get if I do not specify a frame colour?

Kind regards,

Peter

Hi Peter,
    I have literally just had my new Six delivered. It comes as default Kingsport Grey unless you request otherwise.
    I recall another post from a few months back where they said that they were discontinuing the clear as it was causing issues.
    So Grey it is 🙂
    Bob

bucksfizz

Thanks, Bob. That’s what I thought, but the wording was very ambiguous, and I like to know exactly what I’m getting. I think what John was trying to say is that in the past clearcoat was the standard, which has now been superseded by powder coat, with Kingsport Grey being the standard, no-cost offering.

Peter

Apologies for the lack of clarity – clearcoat refers to precious model CCMs.

All new bikes come with Kingsport Grey as standard.

Regards

John

bucksfizz

Thanks, John.

Here’s a suggestion: Why not have a picture of each model in its “vanilla” format? That way customers would get to see exactly what they would be buying without extras. I have an order for a Classic Tracker, yet it appears that the frame colour in all the photographs is black, which is a little misleading. I also spotted a Brembo front calliper on the Classic Tracker, but I know that J. Juan is the calliper supplier. I understand that CCM is only a small, low-volume manufacturer and cannot afford the fancy configurators of the mainstream manufacturers, so this would help greatly; just a thought.

Hi Peter
    The website should be set up so that the stock colourways will be displayed with any upgrades listed and prices.
    Regards
    John

bucksfizz

It appears that this information is no longer current. The standard frame colour for the Classic Tracker is now “Sparkle Noir”, which is exactly what I had hoped for – it goes so much better with the petrol blue than the grey.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.