My profile and service details

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Other CCM owners, I have received my Foggy FT Stealth (no Stealth in the choice of bike owned) changed my profile to Owner but still seems to not say it when I log in. Now still can’t find the servicing details as they seem to be a secret. Had my new bike now for over a week but still can’t ride it as it doesn’t seem to be registered and therefore taxed. Bit of an expensive dust collector. Not sure why a bike is delivered before all the Legal paperwork is complete. So therefore still using the Ducati Monster 696+, a 60 plate with less than 2k on the clock. Wish the Stealth seat height was about 30 / 50mm lower for us under tall people. All said, you all at CCM have managed to wade through the Covid jungle to bring us ‘Miles of Smiles’. Keep up the good work.

stevep727

Hi John. Hope you enjoy your new bike when you finally get to ride it. When I try to book a service, it says that my bike is still on order – even though I have had it for around 8 months now! Cannot select an option for home servicing, so don’t know if this is currently suspended due to covid restrictions. Awaiting reply to email enquiry. I went for the Stealth Bobber due to lower seat height, but still find it a bit of a stretch – good job the bike is so light.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.