Maverick numbers

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mike

Hi, are the Mavericks individually numbered? I see some photos with and some without.Thanks.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Mike.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Mike.
    SteveT

Mine has the number 61

Mike

Hi Steve, thanks for replying, is that on the handlebar plate and did it come like it, my infinity came with has no number on the plate. How’s your rear brake? Mine’s not done 50 easy miles yet but the rear brake is very poor, thanks

SteveT

Yes the number was on the handlebar plate, no problem with the brake. The First Service is tomorrow so just over 400 miles and no issues other than when cold it can take a while to get going, headshake at 70 (I think the rear suspension needs adjustment), and almost never able to find neutral. So planning to ask lots of questions tomorrow. Also, the tick-over seems quick almost 2k revs maybe just an adjustment due to the engine running in. I did install handlebar risers and planning on adding a heated gear connector.
    So far my other bikes are not getting a look in.

Mike

Thanks for replying Steve, yes I can see my MT09sp getting less use, CCM has no other niggles just need to bed in the brakes and it will improve. I may put the bars backwards into the rear holes but otherwise it’s perfect, Mike

Just taken delivery of mine! No94 on the plate.

Mav19

When they first introduced the Maverick there weren’t going to be numbers as it wasn’t a limited production run. They then decided to do numbers and just before the first delivery of the bikes CCM changed their mind and said ‘no numbers’. A few prospective owners complained so CCM reinstated the numbers and the plaques. Attached is a photo of both.

Pachangam

nice it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.