Hi from Stoke

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Steve Hepple

Hiya all. Iโ€™m Steve from Stoke on Trent. Just bought my first ccm, scrambler number 237. Hopefully see some of you around before winter ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

KevinS3

How do you do Steve.
    Iโ€™ve recently bought the Scrambler 158 of 250 on a 2018 plate. How enjoyable it is to ride? Iโ€™ve only covered 421mls, which 112 mls on Sunday and did I feel it. I developed an ache between the shoulder blades as this is the longest on the saddle since going back to the bike after 27yrs. I look forward to many more.

Steve Hepple

Havenโ€™t ridden mine at all hardly yet mate, work etc, hopefully get out on it this weekend although itโ€™s one of 6 bikes so will only ever be used on lovely sunny days. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ

KevinS3

Now thatโ€™s a fleet! Work does get in the way, hope the CCM doesnโ€™t disappoint as there appears to be diehards that prefer convention?

Steve Hepple

Iโ€™m sure it will be fine mate. I just love bikes, push bikes, any style of motorbike it doesnโ€™t matter to me. A bike is a bike ha ha. Iโ€™ve got a gs and a Harley for long runs, sportsbikes for blowing cobwebs off and now the scrambler which Iโ€™m planning on short weekend rides and for posing on ha ha. Your bike looks lovely from what I can see in your profile pic mate. Like the carbon exhaust shields, would like to get hold of some of them If I can. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

KevinS3

Posing does appear to be a thing, it grabs peoples attention, by sound and looks. I once called for a coffee and was minding my own business when a guy was transfixed to it, must have been 5mins? His wife was asking him to leave but he wouldnโ€™t.๐Ÿคฃ Thereโ€™s a couple of vehicle enthusiast venues, locally and even at the bikers cafe, it gets an audience. Iโ€™ve even had people shouting compliments at junctions. Personally Iโ€™m more of an introvert but it does bring a bit of extrovert in you. Happy and safe riding!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.