Hello from Berkshire

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jocko

Hello everyone, I have placed a deposit down on the Blackout model with a few extras to be fitted at the build process which I cant wait to be delivered. Hopefully we can get out to play when it is ready for collection, would be good to hear from any members near to me for a catch up and ride outs. Been riding since I was 16 legally of course riding mostly Japanese manufactures from 2 strokes to 4 cylinder, until I hit 40 and converted to the love of V-twin Harley bags of torque at hand great fun.

nabbott

Hey Jocko – Whereabouts are you in Berkshire (I’m Wargrave – just south of Henley)? Took my first ride out on Saturday (picking up a prescription) and saw another CCM in Marlow – so hope that the spring weather coincides with the arrival of your new bike.

jocko

Hey nabbot, I am in Slough only down the road from you,we will all be out of lock down very soon now. Fingers are crossed bike will be ready shortly. Will have to arrange a day when bike arrives, arrange to meet up and have a ride out. Stay safe.

deano

Hi I’m dean from Maidenhead recently placed my deposit on a custom build and trying to decide wether to pay extra for a liquid Mercury tank but not seen one in the flesh bike is due in June can’t wait

jocko

Hi Dean,

Sounds good it does look a nice color, showroom will be back open a bit of trek to see the colors in the flesh. My build is scheduled next week should be ready start of May , Hopefully DVLA 4 day strike doesn’t cause a back log, itching to get out riding maybe we can catch up when you get yours.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.