Have I broken my new Bobber?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    GaryHolland

I was out today and noticed the clock was wrong so I stopped to change it. I managed this but then when I tried to get out of the set-up I ended up with P-1 and various other codes…. eventually I got back to the normal display but I think I must have done something as my speedo now only reads between 1-2 MPH!!
    Is there a simple way to fix this as its a bit tricky guessing the speed? Loving the bike but wish it was a bit warmer here in the North East ;-(

Andy Marsh

You need to go back into menu and scroll though to C and set this to 2200, then scroll to P and set this to 001 this should fix it.
    Andy

GaryHolland

Cheers Andy, I will try this out – I’m surprised it was so easy to mess things up when setting the clock – but I guess I should’ve waited until I had the manual in front of me 😉

Andy Marsh

I only know because I did it my self and had the phone the factory, and they told me how to do it, that’s the great thing about ccm, what other manufacturer can you just phone for help, have fun

martin G10

Hi
    I uploaded an asewell manual for the dash, the circumstances setting for the bobber is c2020 followed by setting the pick-up number to P1 (as per CCM)
    regards martin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    GaryHolland

Thanks for this link Martin (why didn’t I think of that 🤪)

The C setting that you suggest is different to the one Andy gave me but I’m guessing that’s related to the tyre size of individual bikes.

I’ll give it a go today and report back. Thanks for your help.

Gary

Andy Marsh

Yea I’ve got a spitfire six so C=circumference is most likely different for the bobber I think P is the same for all models, you can always phone the factory they are really helpful

martin G10

Hi,
    The circumference numbers came from Phil Collier After Sales Manager CCM. CCM setup uses 2200 for the Six and 2020 for the Bobber, P1 = one magnet per revolution of the wheel.
    martin

GaryHolland

Brilliant! That makes sense as the tyre sizes are different – off to try it now 😉 I’ll let you know. Thanks again chaps!

GaryHolland

All fixed! Thanks gents C= 2020 was right for the 16” Bobber wheels 🙏

Andy Marsh

Martin do you know if the ccm computers have a fuel bar as mine dosnt and it goes straight from temp settings back to clock

martin G10

Hi, Andy
    There’s No fuel gauge on the CCM Spitfire , there’s a sensor in the tank that’s uncovered where your down to about 3ltr and a low fuel warning comes on.
    martin

Andy Marsh

Cheers Martin

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.