Fitting a Monsa fuel cap,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mel

Morning all, after a visit to the CCM factory I bought a Monza fuel cap, I was advised at the time to buy a 2 pack thread lock, I was to apply the thread lock, position the fuel cap and leave to set, does anyone know what is the best thread lock to use for this job? (Fuel resistant) there is a lot out there but I would prefer to use the one that has been tried and tested, many thanks, Mel.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Mel.
    colin clarke

I have the monza cap on my bobber.
    I’m not sure how they secured it but when I collected the bike about a month ago they gave me the old style cap as well and said I would need to fit it on before any mot as the monza cap sat too tall off the tank.
    So be careful not to glue it on when you fit. I haven’t check the mot regs myself. Only a heads up for you.
    Cheers

KevinS3

It past my MOT with it on the tank in June. This was my 1st MOT on this bike, it was a MOT station I’ve used once before for a car and had a disagreement, so know they’re not a soft touch. MOT tester was like lightning when I rode the bike in and spotted I’d forgotten to add my reflector.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.