FINAL BUILD DATE

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Ray

Hi John I was given a final assembly due date of the 22nd June for my stealth six I has emailed other staff members about my build date and when it would be ready for collection but no reply, please can you inform me of any progress on my bike. Regards Ray

martin G10

Hi Ray
    I’m an expectant owner like yourself , my build date was apr6 pre covid , what I was able to learn before things went covid , was that bikes are built , an msva guy visits CCM for testing once a week , then the bike is passed to the finishing team before it’s ready , the msva guy’s have just returned to a factory full of bikes and I think office staff are especially thin on the ground at the moment , as all I can do is leave a message ! I expect my bike will be built some time in July , I’m not making any plans until I have a collection date.
    regards martin

Morning both
    I will ask the sales team for an update for your both.

Ray

Hi John any news on the update. thanks Ray

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Ray.
    martin G10

Build update for forum readers !

I had a returned call from one of the Clews lads yesterday (Monday) , they’re not in the office , they are doing good thing though and have the msva guy’s in at CCM five days a week testing bikes instead of the usual one day only , so they can register bikes for customers .
    I’m looking forwards to reading some happy owners story’s
    regards Martin.

Hi Ray did you receive a call in the end?

Ray

Hi John I have not received any phone calls about my six and I have no further contact from Steve about my frame replacement on my original spit after email and two texts no reply.

Ray

Hi john still no call from any one.

Apologies Ray – I’ve done some digging and it appears that your bike will go into build on 27 July.
    Steve Bridgeman is on annual leave until Monday but I will send a reminder to him for when he gets back re your frame.

Ray

Thanks for the update John.

David 252

Hello John, I’ve been told the build date for my bike is the 17th of August – is this still accurate? Spitfire six – if there was any doubt.

Thanks in advance for any answer.

David 252

I’d like to say a big “thank you” to Craig & Paul @ CCM, just had the news that my bike could be delivered this week (19th August) – and it’s already registered. This means I could on the road by the weekend – happy days ahead.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.