Didn’t know this..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David 252

Just to let you all know, running low on fuel – light on at 100 miles & kept going until 145 miles when accelerating (keenly) cause fuel starvation.
    Filled up with 11 litres, so not out, but you may need to reduce the twisting of your right wrist…if you don’t want it to cut out (like my 6 did).

KE12

Good to know you got to 145 miles on one tank, obviously your riding style will contribute, but were you on twisty roads? Also, is your bike running with the stage 1 remap or not?

David 252

Stage 1 – yes.
    Roads, now that’s a bit more tricky, although it’s only to and from work (COVID compliant me!), that’s 25 miles either way, through Cambridge city or round it. Either way, I get about 60mpg, but I think the acceleration and braking leaves the fuel pickup exposed. It’s the same as the fuel sender, shows on when braking. On motorways, I might see 85mph, through the city – filtering through traffic gives short bursts (just to hear the sound out of the pipes you understand). The low warning light had been on for a day.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.