CCM First impression!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stanlum

New member 6 weeks ago when my Café Racer#212 arrived in North Yorkshire, I joined the CCM Club and I gleaned a lot of information and advice from this forum, ironed out some issues with starting problems and battery conditioning then like a kid at Christmas I couldn’t keep out of my garage, tweaking, adjusting and polishing my thing of beauty. Bought a few accessories from CCM and eagerly waited for an opportunity to take my first flight! A break in the weather last weekend and off I went, great fun, back to basics pure motorcycling, bloody freezing though and that might have fixed the smile on my face!

My first ride highlighted a couple of problems, the speedo wasn’t working and the number plate light constantly flashing, again researched the forum and found the causes. So I emailed Kathryn and she got back to me very quickly, she asked few question and requested a video of the problems which I sent and the new repair parts were delivered to me as requested the very next day. Brilliant service and support thank you.

I have only spoken directly with one of the CCM Team so fare, Kathryn, but how refreshing to receive such excellent service, John you have a fantastic Team member there, she is a great ambassador for CCM so please pass on my thanks.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We’re quite a small business and of course COVID has imposed further restrictions on us but we always try to offer the best service to our customers. Selling directly allows us to provide the accurate information and prompt action.
    I will share with Kathryn and the team.
    Many thanks
    John

AlWorth

Out for a blast, cold, dry day. That gearbox is a beut!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.