Book a service

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    DanB

Can’t see the button to book a service!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Servicing

You need to be logged in as a CCM Owner.

Thanks,

Matt

I have booked a service but as of yet still had no reply or confirmation also sent email direct to Ben Clues also no response
    Communication at ccm is still very poor!
    Bikes fantastic customer service is rubbish

Hello Matt
    I’m sorry to hear you’ve not been able to achieve what you wanted. Ben is furloughed currently which mat explain his silence and the factory is not officially open yet.
    What method did you use to book your service?
    Steve Bridgeman is still working and is booking services in advance of the return of the mobile tech team – he can be reached at [email protected]

Matt

Spoke some one at ccm two days before lock down left my details and someone was going to call me back,never happend so booked it on the ccm page but never had any confirmation
    I’ve even sent an email asking if I can get bike serviced by a main dealer elsewhere but no reply to that either as yet

All I can do is apologise – I’m guessing that the extraneous circumstances of the pandemic have led to this situation as most people were furloughed immediately.
    I will ask Steve Bridgeman to contact you to arrange the appointment.

Sadly same issue, been trying for over 2 weeks to book 1st service. With no response.

Book service has vanished from site.

morph

Sadly have the same problem HAS above.

1 contact CCM direct leave message on the phone option 5.
    2 email steve know response.
    3 email customer service know response.

JOHN is their any problem

Hello
    Just checked and the BOOK A SERVICE page is still up – https://www.ccm-motorcycles.com/book-a-service/
    I will dig out both your email addresses and ask the team to contract you.
    Apologies for the inconvenience.
    John

Thanks John. I can now see the “Servicing” tab when logged in to club CCM.

Look forward to someone following up re being able to book a service.

morph

Thanks John
    Just to let you know, I am sorted now and would like to thank everybody for being part of a great team at CCM and sorting me out. STE & BEN are a credit to CCM. Thanks again John

Thank you and apologies for the issues you’ve had along the way.

Thanks John, 1st service now booked

David 252

Hi guys, just to balance out the comments, I book a service through the forum ‘service button’ then CCM called to arrange a day, today the mechanic called and suggested the day earlier. Great customer service, dispute lockdown, the world being weird, CCM have been great, not just great – above and beyond great.

Just had my FT serviced by Stuart, what a great experience. Wish all services were like this.

Stuart really knows his stuff and happy to share his knowledge.

No major issues with bike, but a couple of minor tweaks by Stuart have made a big difference.

Thanks

Andrew

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.