Blackout arrived today😁

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Blackout 13

Received blackout today😁 just wanted to thank everybody as CCM for all their help with making and supplying my new bike.
    Had delivered by Jake (CCM) Jake was brilliant taking off van, giving me handover and explaining bike and controls, so thank you Jake. Blackout 13

Hi! So glad you’re happy with your new machine. Lets hope this stormy weather ends soon so you can enjoy without getting too mucky!

Hi! So glad you’re happy with your new machine. Lets hope this stormy weather ends soon so you can enjoy without getting too mucky!

Pieman

Mine arrived today too. Number 47. Looks awesome, a few minor changes to the original specifications.
    Waiting on a couple of bits on back order and need to clarify payload (seems rather worryingly low).
    And like others, waiting on the E10 fuel verdict.
    So if you are in the south east and see K27CCM give me a toot👍

Derrick

Hi I have one on order probably one of the last ones can anyone tell me how many are out there now.

Tweet

Good question, I’m still waiting for mine that was fully paid for in May. When it comes will be K26CCM so might see K27, as I’m in south east too.

Jerry Mills

Thrilled to have received my Blackout delivered to its new home on the island of Jersey. Thanks to you all at CCM for making such an awesome machine. Jerry

Great pics jerry! As the rain bounces on the dark grey roads here in Bolton, you are making us very envious indeed! Have fun!

Mike

Got mine, 121, a few months ago. Finally managed to get a ride around my local area in S.W Ireland. Great bike, I did change the tyres though to 50/50s!

Mike

Try again with the photo!

Great shot Mike! What a road! Where is that? Did we change the tyres for you or was it something you did once you’d received your bike?

Mike

Hi John, it’s the Healy pass, about 20km from my house. You changed the tyres when she had the 1st service. I think the original tyres are still in your workshop!

I must “do” Ireland at some point! 🙂

Mike

Let me know if you do, if I’m off shift we could met up

You’re on!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.