A date for my calendar !!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    peteproud

After much consideration, I decided to throw caution to the wind and went for the Ohlins option.
    Totally agree about the way the bike looks with the new style fairing.
    How do the rest of the expectant Foggy S owners feel about changes ?

peteproud

Well, after nearly 18 months the “beastie” has finally arrived.
    Looks stunning in the sunshine however, thanks to the DVLA not doing their “thing” I am not able to ride it yet🤬🤬

peteproud

CLEARANCE FOR TAKE OFF 😱😱😱
    After yet another long wait on the phone to the DVLA, all relevant paperwork has been processed and the “ beastie “ is ready to be let loose 🏍
    First stop…… the petrol station and then ??

John

Well done Pp, you must be buzzin’. Your post makes me feel relieved I got mine second hand. Hope you enjoy the ride! And I hope the service dept. is better than sales/delivery when the time comes
    J

Simon

Hi Pete, my Blackout is being built as we speak, and should be finished next week. Any tips or contact numbers for DVLA you could pass on to me to speed the registration process up me would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Simon

mattninja

Have been out on mine a couple of times, same delay with the DVLA of course.

Really pleased with it, takes a bit of getting used too but it’s gonna be a lot of fun.

On reflection I’m ok with the changes, it still looks a quality well engineered piece of kit. But I still think the original fairing looked way better!

peteproud

Hi Simon
    With regards to the DVLA, all I did was check online every few hours. As for a contact number, just use the one on the page where you are given the result of your enquiry and follow the options ( be prepared for a frustrating wait ).

Peter

mattninja

DVLA have had a series of strikes which I’m sure doesn’t help. But CCM really need some bespoke arrangement with them, I’m sure with the right people involved they could be leant on to help a British bike manufacturer.

Simon

Ok, Thanks Peter, wish me luck!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.