Reply To: Deposit not returned.

martin G10

Hi, Bob and Richard,
I ordered a Six the end Aug and paid in full SEP. 2019 , it was a long time before Six’s went into production, CCM isn’t a big company churning out thousands of bikes to fill show rooms and get discounted at the end of the year ready for next year’s colours , when I was waiting the finishing department was completing 3 bikes a day , about the same as you’ll find in the back of the delivery van , then there was COVID , parts shortages and a factory full of Bikes with nobody to MSVA them , I’ve had my Six since Sep 2020 , it’s (very) impractical , loud and I don’t ride it on wet roads , too much cleaning , also minimul mudguards so you end up looking as if you’ve been off roading , I can’t be bothered to ride anything else , still draws a crowd and if bikers in my age group mention they wouldn’t mind something a bit lighter I let them sit on it to see what they think , I don’t hand over the fob much !
If you have a sensible conversation with the person who sold you the bike you’ll probably get a sensible answer on the build date , I think I can remember the contract says they ask for a payment and final specifications 1 month before the build .
regards martin