WE'RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR
Being a family-owned business, joining CCM means you become a part of that family. Since 1971 CCM Motorcycles has developed truly magnificent motorcycles in with that philosophy. Our bikes have played a huge role on the British motorcycle manufacturing scene, and we continue to do that to this day.
Born in the northern town of Bolton, the company still operates and thrives out of its original home. In the last 24 months there have been rapid rates of growth due to the development of an innovative and amazing range of motorcycles. This growth has led to the team more than tripling in size, and there are still no signs of it slowing down anytime soon.
This means CCM are currently recruiting for a multitude of talents and would love to hear from those that think they may be a good fit. Below you can find details of all available vacancies and find the link where you can apply. If you have any further questions about.
- Solidworks design for manufacture
An excellent exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate to join an enthusiastic team in a fast moving, dynamic company. The ideal candidate will have a good interest in the Automotive Industry, ideally Motorcycles.
The role will involve new product design and validation from concept through to final production along with on-going engineering support of current production lines. A typical project could involve type approval of current models or a full new model range from concept to production.
Some of your responsibilities will include conceptual design, detail design for manufacture, technical documentation, design calculations and feasibility studies. You will be well organized and able to communicate effectively with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Good Mechanical CAD skills – Experience of SolidWorks is essential. Experience with surface modelling would be an advantage
- Experience with design for optimised manufacture of fabrications, castings, forgings, CNC, injection mould and vacuum formed components
- FEA experience would be desirable
- Compiling and managing technical documents and BOMs
- Excellent Project management
- A good electrical understanding would be an advantage
- A good level of hands-on practical ability is desirable
- General PC skills including MS Excel, Word is essential
- Full UK driving license
Send a CV and portfolio if available to firstname.lastname@example.org